Monday, May 04, 2009

Movie Slasher: Too Small Shirt As Room Decor

When I saw Wolverine looking up from the rummage sale table, I knew exactly who would appreciate him. The t-shirt being at least a size too small was no deterrent.

With some strategic cutting, a pillow insert, and a few supplies from my sewing cabinet, Wolverine became the newest accent pillow in the neighborhood. Tomorrow it will be delivered to its new owner.

Nothing like an erratic comic book hero with a wry sense of humor to spice up a room.

3 comments:

Jennette Fulda said...

That is awesome! Better than giving it to Goodwill :)

Aimee said...

I bet my husband would be totally jealous of the new owner of this pillow. How creative!

adrienne said...

Aimee:

My mom pointed out that my older brother would love the pillow as well as its grade schooler recipient. Now I'm on the lookout for another shirt.