- Toddler-friendly ornaments- decorations your kid can really play with.
- Slacker gift wrap- pillowcases work too. I'd love to see someone furoshiki wrap a bicycle!
- Give 'Em a Smile- DIY calendars as gifts
- Crowning Glory- sew reversible play crowns for the junior royals in your life.
- A Banner by Any Other Name- sew a festive name banner- or skip the name and make a decoration with holiday fabrics.
In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that our tree is still in the closet, and I have yet to wrap even one gift. I plan on liberally using the "look at the pretty baby" excuse this year.What seasonal hacks are you employing?