Monday, February 12, 2007

Pennies from Heaven: $15 PayPal Rebate on a $30 Purchase


Wow. I stopped by wantnot.net which is a great site that always makes me want to shop (so I try not to visit too often).

Anyway, there's an awesome PayPal $15 rebate on a $30 (or $34.50 CAD) offer going on now through March 31.

It looks like it requires pre-registration of the email account and the payment must be to a business account through an American or Canadian business site that uses PayPal or through the US or Canadian versions of ebay. You must log in to your PayPal account when you make the purchase. (So if you're checking out somewhere that PayPal handles the transactions, use their log me in to my PayPal account button when you hit that option. There's some other small print, and I always recommend reading such stuff before signing up for any free offer (something may be important to you that isn't relevant to me and thus not summarized here). The rebate will be paid into PayPal accounts on May 28, 2007.

Visit http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/index.html for all the small print and to register for the rebate.

Maybe now you can buy the Diaper Valet you've had your eye on! Have you seen our new Elvis Lives Valet? Elvis is everywhere indeed.

Happy shopping!

photo credit: babytoolkit.blogspot.com. Reuse allowed with attribution.

Thanks, wantnot.net!