Anyway, we all still love the Earth even if it has been waking me up in terror this week.
In honor of Earth Day, I'll reuse and recycle some of our favorite hacks:
- making building blocks out of used milk cartons,
- reusing an old shower curtain as a splat mat,
- Anna's great DIY plans ($7) to make a great play kitchen out of old boxes,
- reusing an old vinyl table cloth to protect your car's cargo area,
- why we choose fabric over paper and plastic.
Jim and I have long been supporters and HUGE fans of Heifer Project. So we're asking Baby Toolkit readers to fund some bees and trees through Team Baby Toolkit at Heifer.org.
We would love to have 300 friends (about half our current subscribers) join us in supporting this great cause. If you're interested in participating, you can set up your own team member page and have donations made on your behalf. Did I mention that your contributions are tax deductible in the U.S.?
What better way to tell the Big Mama you love her (especially as she can grow her own flowers)?
Post a Comment